(207) 487-4000 / TTY 487-4590Community Health Needs Assessment
Visits from family and friends are an important part of recovery for our patients, which is why we offer unrestricted visits for inpatients.
General Guidelines for Visitors:
• SVH is a tobacco-free facility and visitors may not smoke on hospital property.
• Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
• Visitors in semi-private rooms should be considerate of both patients.
• People with colds, sore throats or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
• Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
• Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests or treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
Please check with a nurse if you have questions.