Saturday, October 18th
at the Maine Central Institute (MCI) Parks Gym
295 Main Street, Pittsfield
9 am registration • 9:45 am walk
Your participation in the 20th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Walk on October 18th makes a difference for women seeking services, care, and education at SVH Women’s Health. Proceeds from our event go to the SVH Nancy Stone Fund, which provides free diagnostic services at SVH to area women who cannot afford these services because of no insurance or underinsurance. This year's walk will be held at the Fourth Annual Community Health Fair, which is also at Wright Gym on the MCI campus.
All walkers who pay $10 for registration receive a complimentary gift for participating. Have a great time raising money and walking for breast cancer awareness!
A Message to Walkers: You can ensure your success on the day of the walk by bringing plenty of water, wearing comfortable and supportive shoes, seeking approval from your physician beforehand (if necessary), and stopping if you feel lightheaded or dizzy.
Contributions: Please make checks payable to Sebasticook Valley Health and bring contributions with your pledge form to the registration table.
Click here to print your registration and bring it with you on the day of the event
• A team can be made up of coworkers, family members, neighbors, friends, colleagues, and business associates, clubs, church groups, school groups. etc.
• Each team should have a captain, who is responsible for making sure all walkers have registered and collected contributions.
• Each team should designate someone to take delivery of team gifts before the walk starts.
• Participants have a choice of one- or two-mile walk routes
• All walkers should bring contribution sheets and checks to the walk on October 18th. SVH cannot send invoices for money not collected.
Thank you for your support!