Saturday, October 13th
at SVH Family Care
470 Somerset Avenue, Pittsfield
9 am Registration • 9:45 am Walk
Your participation in the 18th Annual Breast Cancer Awareness Walk on October 13th makes a difference for women seeking services, care, and education at SVH Women’s Health. Proceeds from our event go to the SVH Women’s Health Center, which provides free breast imaging services to area women in need.
All walkers who pay $10 for registration receive a complimentary gift for participating. Have a great time raising money and walking for breast cancer awareness!
A Message to Walkers: You can ensure your success on the day of the walk by bringing plenty of water, wearing comfortable and supportive shoes, seeking approval from your physician beforehand (if necessary), and stopping if you feel lightheaded or dizzy.
Contributions: Please make checks payable to Sebasticook Valley Health and bring contributions with your pledge form to the registration table.
If you wish to register online now, click here.
If you wish to print your registration and bring it with you on the day of the event click here .
Print Pledge Form
• A team can be made up of coworkers, family members, neighbors, friends, colleagues, and business associates, clubs, church groups, school groups. etc.
• Each team should have a captain, who is responsible for making sure all walkers have registered and collected contributions.
• Each team should designate someone to take delivery of team gifts before the walk starts.
• Participants have a choice of one- or two-mile walk routes
• All walkers should bring contribution sheets and checks to the walk on October 13th. SVH cannot send invoices for money not collected.
Thank you for your support!