SVH offers a centralized Infusion Service at the hospital. The SVH Infusion Service provides a private hospital location for outpatients who require intravenous medications in a space that is monitored around the clock by hospital nursing staff.
With two working infusion stations, the SVH Infusion Service organizes all the various infusion therapies currently offered at the hospital into one central location adjacent to the Medical/Surgical unit. Current infusion offerings include:
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Iron infusion
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Immunoglobulin therapy (IVIG)
- Anti-infective therapy (antifungal, antiviral)
- Hemophilia factor products
- Additional therapies upon request/referral from physicians
Patients can be referred to SVH Infusion Service by their primary care providers or can call SVH Infusion Service at 487.4052 for more information.